- Too high? Hack your buzz by nibbling or sniffing black peppercorns. Paranoia and anxiety should retreat quickly and quietly.
- In Colorado medical dispensaries outnumber Starbucks 3:1.
- Pot today is three to four times stronger than I was thirty years ago.
- Harry Anslinger, Americas first drug czar, used scare tactics, saying, “Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death,” to promote criminalization. He succeeded.
- The first American flag, sewed by Betsey Ross, was made of hemp. Hemp much like weed, is also a cannabis plant subspecies, but one with very high CBD/low THC balance.
- It takes about ten minutes for inhaled weed to reach its highest levels in the brain, and about thirty minutes for edibles to do the same.
- Iceland smokes the most weed per capita. Its reported that 18.3 percent of the population partakes. That’s almost twice the Jamaica’s 9.86 percent.
- Seeds from the cannabis plant are a complete source of amino acids, and among the few substances that can sustain humans indefinitely without other food.
- North Korea is the only country where you can buy weed at the supermarket.
- While Amsterdam is considered a stoner’s mecca, only 25.7 percent of Dutch citizens report having tried pot at least once, compared to nearly 42 percent of Americans.
- Mexico grows more weed than any nation and Paraguay comes in a strong second.
- In the U.S., cannabis legalization supporters are 65 percent more likely to have a graduate degree than those opposing legalization.
- Do you know how many people have overdosed on weed? No one…ever…because you would have to consume roughly fifteen hundred pounds in fifteen minutes to do it.
Ballpark Holistic Dispensary
Get 2 Potted clones for only $25!
Offer Expires 07-21-17
Check out our DAILY DEALS for more great offers on Medical and Recreational Marijuana!